Summer Camps for teenagers in Tarifa – Kitesurf /Windsurf/Adventure
Summer is the best time of the year. And it is even better when you have a summer camp planned, because summer camps are much more than a simple holiday. Here at Lenguaventura we believe
the ingredients for successful summer camps are sun, ocean, international friends, motivated staff, a language learning experience and most importantly awesome adventures!
Join the Lenguaventura summer camp to practise epic water sports – either kitesurfing or windsurfing – or become a nature expert on our adventure program.
Check out seven cool facts about Lenguaventura summer camps for teens aged 14 to 17 years in Tarifa, Spain.
- The home of Lenguaventura is Tarifa, situated in Andalusía, Spain. It is the southernmost point of Europe and one of the trendiest, most popular towns in Andalusia. The closest airports to reach us are Málaga, or Gibraltar if you’re visiting from England.
- Our accommodation is situated right in the centre of Tarifa – the perfect location for all our activities. You can walk to the old town in just two minutes and it is only three minutes to the beach.
- You share rooms with peers from different countries so that the interaction between cultures is guaranteed and boosts the challenge of communication in several languages. How cool would it be to say you have friends from all over the world?!
- Lenguaventura is an amazing youth project, with a friendly environment, in a safe destination in Southern Spain. Since 2003 we’ve offered teenagers between 14 and 17 years amazing sport, nature and cultural experiences.
- You are accompanied by dedicated camp staff who are there to help, encourage, comfort and take care of our teen campers. Their years of experience help you to reach your full potential. Their job is to welcome our summer campers into the Lenguaventura family each year. You can be sure our teens are in safe hands as our ratio of monitors to teenagers is 1:10 and 1:4 or 1:2 for kitesurfing and 1:4 for windsurfing.
- Our summer camps are bilingual – we teach English and Spanish lessons in the mornings in an international environment. In the afternoons you can make your own choice between three awesome options. These are: kitesurfing, windsurfing or adventure activities.
- Our motto is “leave your comfort zone, try out new activities and sharpen your skills. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
Summer camps are definitely the highlight of your teenage years. You will experience beautiful and unforgettable moments sharing life, sports and adventures with fellow summer campers of the same age. Join us at Lenguaventura and dive into community camp life to develop your talents and reach your full potential.
If our summer camps sound amazing to you and you’d like to share the adventure with us, then explore our three activities.