International summer camps Lenguaventura – A home away from home
At Lenguaventura we have a clear mission: offer an unforgettable and enriching experience to all the young people who participate in our international summer camps each year. To do this we focus on two main principles: the safety and personal development of participants.
At Lenguaventura we try our best to achieve some well-defined goals:
- Teach and transmit enriching positive values to our young participants so that they might apply them in their everyday life.
- Create a multicultural and bilingual environment.
- Respect. For this reason we try our utmost to help all participants feel like they are part of the Lenguaventura family.
- Share. Living together and different shared experiences are two of the main attractions which camp life offers.
- Appreciate and take care of everything around us.
- Create a safe environment in our international summer camps where each young person feels taken care of and appreciated at all times.
- Respect nature and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Get in contact with other cultures in a relaxed environment where having fun comes first.
How do we achieve these goals?
- With diverse dynamics and activities our young participants learn to appreciate themselves for who they are and to work in a team.
- Multiculturalism is guaranteed since each summer we have participants of over 15 different nationalities.
- Being in direct contact with the language (English and Spanish) allows the participants to start practicing from the very beginning: a complete immersion experience. The classes are interactive and very enjoyable. And there is no better way of practicing language skills outside of the classroom than making friends from different countries who speak other languages.
- At the international summer camps Lenguaventura safety comes first. We offer reduced-sized groups which are looked after 24 hours by qualified staff, both inside and outside of the complex. Ratio counselor/campers 1:10.
- We take full advantage of everything Tarifa and its surroundings have to offer and make the most of all outdoor activities. The good weather and amazing places in the South of Spain make for an ideal place to spend your summer holidays.
- Years of experience have allowed us to develop a comprehensive program combining cultural, sports and language-based activities. All this is possible thanks to the Lenguaventura team: highly qualified professionals that share a calling and motivation to work with young people.