International summer camps Lenguaventura – A home away from home
Lenguaventura has a double mission – first our promise to parents to navigate their kids safely and carefully through the Summer Camp. Prove to parents that the money spent on their kids holidays is well invested. And last but not least, keeping an eye on the learning process and personal development of each student individually.
The teens themselves have their own idea of what they expect from international summer camps. Lenguaventura promises them an awesome time! Our international summer camps are fun, relaxed and challenging and encourage the teen’s to reach their full potential inside and outside the classroom. So in short, our clear mission is to offer our summer campers an unforgettable and enriching experience in a safe environment – a home away from home.
We define our summer camp as a group experience of friendship and support. Sometimes a stay away from home is challenging at first because it requires students to leave their comfort zone without knowing what to expect. So support from professional camp staff is essential. As soon as the teenagers feel secure at the camp, friendships develop automatically to enrich their camp life. Some campers take slightly longer to get acquainted to their new environment, but staff members are there to steer everything in the right direction.
Our well defined goals to achieve our mission are:
- Teaching and transmitting enriching positive values in order to give the teenagers the necessary tools to apply them in their everyday life.
- Creating a multicultural and bilingual environment.
- Integration. We do our utmost to help all participants feel like they are part of the Lenguaventura family.
- Share. Living together and share experiences are two of the main attractions which camp life offers.
- Respect. Accept diversity and be open to other ways of thinking.
- Appreciate and take care of everybody and everything around us.
- Create a safe environment where each young person feels cared for and appreciated at all times.
- Respect nature and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Connect with other cultures in a relaxed environment where having fun comes first.
How do we achieve these goals?
- With diverse dynamics and activitities. Participants learn to appreciate themselves for who they are and to work in a team.
- Multiculturalism. Is guaranteed as each summer we have particpants of over 15 different nationalities.
- Years of experience have allowed us to develop a comprehensive program combining sports, diversion, culture and language-based activities. All this is possible thanks to the Lenguaventura team who are highly qualified professionals that share a calling and motivation to work with young people. The team really does make Lenguaventura what it is!
- Being in direct contact with the language (Spanish and English) allows the participants to start practicing from the very beginning – a complete immersion experience. The classes are active and very enjoyable. There is no better way of practicing language skills outside of the classroom than with new friends from different countries.
- Safety comes first. Our ratio of counsellors to campers is 1:10 inside the Camp. For Kitesurfing 1:4 or 1:2 and Windsurfing 1:4.
- Take full advantage of everything Tarifa and its surroundings have to offer and make the most of all outdoor activities. The beautiful weather and amazing places in the south of Spain make for an ideal place to spend a summer holidays.