International summer camps Lenguaventura – A home away from home
Lenguaventura has a clear mission; offer to our campers an unforgettable and enriching experience in a safe environment. And keep an eye on the learning process and personal development of each student individually during their stay in the international summer camps in Tarifa.
Sometimes a stay away from home is challenging at first because it requires students to leave their comfort zone without knowing what to expect. So support from professional camp staff is essential. As soon as the teenagers feel secure at the camp, friendships develop automatically to enrich their camp life.
Our well defined goals to achieve our mission:
- Teaching and transmitting enriching positive values in order to give the teenagers the necessary tools to apply them in their everyday life.
- Actively experience multiculturalism and promote multilingualism.
- Integration. We do our utmost to help all participants feel like they are part of the Lenguaventura family.
- Share. Living together and share experiences are two of the main attractions which camp life offers.
- Respect. Accept diversity and be open to other ways of thinking.
- Appreciate and take care of everybody and everything around us.
- Create a safe environment where each young person feels cared for and appreciated at all times.
- Respect nature and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Connect with other cultures in a relaxed environment where having fun comes first.
How do we achieve these goals?
- With diverse dynamics and activitities. Participants learn to appreciate themselves for who they are and to work in a team.
- Multiculturalism. Is guaranteed as each summer we have particpants from all over the world.
- Being in direct contact with the language (Spanish and English) allows the participants to start practicing from the very beginning – a complete immersion experience.
- Safety comes first. Our ratio of counsellors to campers is 1:10 inside the Camp. For Kitesurfing 1:4 or 1:2 and Windsurfing 1:4.
- Years of experience have allowed us to develop a comprehensive program combining sports, diversion, culture and language-based activities. That is why we can take full advantage of everything Tarifa and its surroundings have to offer and make the most of all outdoor activities.
- The beautiful weather and amazing places in the south of Spain make for an ideal place to spend a summer holidays.