The best paths in life lead to the ocean… and directly to our kitesurfing beach in Tarifa
At Lenguaventura, we have adapted our kitesurf camp to meet our young campers needs and endeavour to cater for different demands.
Our Kitesurf Camp Tarifa is available for all skill levels and capabilities; from beginner kitesurfers to advanced kitesurfer
and everything in between. Our summer camp students will be supervised by professional and multilingual instructors at all times.
Choose between the following kitesurf options:
Kitesurf Camp Tarifa Group lessons
Our Kitesurf group courses are run for groups of four students, supervised by one professional instructor and two kites – one kite shared between two students. This is a tried-and-tested method and a great format for learning to kitesurf. While one student practises, the other rests, observes and assists their peer, allowing them the opportunity to digest the skills they’ve learnt in each session.
Our partner kitesurf school, Bull Tarifa Kite School, recommends group courses for beginners and first-time kitesurfers. It’s perfect for young people who would like to learn the basics of kitesurfing, try a new experience, and last but not least, interact and have fun with a group of people during the course.
More advanced kitesurfers can also find the group courses to be a satisfying learning process especially when they come with friends of the same level. They may also choose to progress at a slower pace to consolidate their knowledge.
This format is taught from beginners to advanced levels and is offered for 12 or 16 hour weekly lessons, so your teenager can choose their desired timeframe.
Kitesurf Camp Semi-Private Lessons
Our Kitesurf semi-private courses are ideal for teenagers who want to learn quickly, as these lessons are run with two students, each with their own kite to practice with. This format means both students in the pair are continuously learning by acting with the kite in the water. One professional instructor will guide both students with various skills and tricks with the kite. We designed this style of programme for anyone who would like to learn or improve kitesurfing with the best possible efficiency.
These semi-private courses are offered over 12 hours per week, from beginners to advanced levels.
Kitesurf Camp Kitesurf Material Rental and supervision
We are proud to support advanced independent kitesurfers here at Lenguaventura. So our partner, Bull Tarifa Kite School, offers the opportunity to hire kitesurfing gear to all kitesurfers who are able to ride independently and practice by themselves, with the supervision of an instructor ashore while their peers have lessons. This is a great way for experienced kitesurfers to practice in one of the best kitesurfing spots in the world in a safe environment. We have seen quite a few heroes dominating their boards and kites over the years!
If a participant would like to bring their own kitesurfing gear, they can do this too, while still under the supervision of an experienced instructor ashore. Find out more.
Check out our schedule of a typical kitesurf day here:
|Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday||09.00 – 10.00||Breakfast|
|08.30 – 09.00||Wake up / Shower||10.00 – 19.00||Excursions / Sports / Visits|
|09.00 – 10.00||Breakfast||19.00 – 21.00||Shower/Free time|
|10.00 – 11.30||Spanish or English class||21.00 – 22.15||Dinner|
|11.30 – 12.00||Break||22.15 – 24.00||Night activities|
|12.00 – 13.30||Spanish or English class||24.00||Bedtime|
|13.30 – 14.30||Lunch / Relax||Sunday|
|14.30 – 19.00||Departure: for Kitesurfing / Kitesurf course 3 or 4 hours||10.00 – 12.00||Wake up / Shower / Breakfast|
|19.00 – 21.00||Shower/Free time||12.00 – 14.00||Sports|
|21.00 – 22.15||Dinner||14.00 – 15.00||Lunch|
|22.15 – 24.00||Night activities||15.00 – 19.00||Relax/Workshops/Beach|
|24.00||Bedtime||19.00 – 21.00||Shower / Free time|
|Wednesday and Saturday||21.00 – 24.00||Dinner / Night activities|
|08.30 – 09.00||Wake up / Shower||24.00||Bedtime|
Extra Details about the Lenguaventura Kitesurf Camp Tarifa:
- The kitesurfing group lessons will take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for three or four hours per day, according to schedule chosen. The semi-private course runs on the same days for three hours per day.
- Kitesurf gear rental covers the days and the time that the 16 hours group kitesurfing courses are running.
- If the weather is unsuitable on a scheduled kitesurfing day we always try to recover as many hours as possible on more suitable days. Alternatively, we offer activities such as surf or SUP, or join the group from the Adventure Camp. In general July is a windy month in Tarifa with great weather for kitesurfing so this is the best time to come and experience our wonderful beaches!
- On Wednesdays and Saturdays the teens from the Kitesurf Camp Tarifa participate in cultural or sport activities with the teens from the Adventure and Windsurf Camps. There is no kitesurfing on these days or on Sundays.
- A detailed schedule will be sent upon request, and to all students enrolled in the Kitesurf Camp (sent alongside the confirmation).