Practise kitesurf safely in one of the most popular destinations in the world
Anyone between the age of 14 and 17 and of any skill level is more than welcome to join our Kitesurf Camp.
All difficulty levels
Whole package included
At Lenguaventura, we have adapted our kitesurf camp to meet our young campers needs and endeavour to cater for different demands and capabilities.
We run our Kitesurf Camps for teens in Tarifa in cooperation with different kitesurf schools. After many years of successful working together we consider them our friends who have proven in many occasion that they care as much for our teenagers as we do. The teens are guaranteed to use the safest and most adequate equipment, given their technical skills, body weight and the wind-force, allowing a safe and quick learning experience.
All three schools are IKO (International Kiteschool Organisation) affiliated centres. This affiliation means that the school follows the highest international quality standards to organise efficient and safe kitesurfing courses. They have an international team of experienced, multilingual and certified instructors, using the latest teaching methods, making it possible for any student to safely become an independent kitesurfer.
Meet the head instructor
Choose the intensity of your Kitesurf camp experience:
- Group course (four students, sharing the kitesurf gear available in pairs): The goals during the summer camp are to learn the basics of kitesurfing, try a new experience or consolidate knowledge in kitesurfing achieved beforehand and choose to progress at a slower pace.
- Semi-private course (two students, each one with own kitesurf gear): The goals are to learn or improve quickly and with the best possible efficiency to reach the next skill level.
- Rental Kitesurf gear and supervision: Advanced independent kitesurfers have the opportunity to hire kitesurf gear and getting supervision of an instructor ashore. This is a great way for experienced kitesurfers to practice in one of the best kitesurfing spots in the world in a safe environment.
The kitesurfing group lessons as well as the semi-private courses will take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for three hours per day, in total 12 hours per week. Kitesurf gear rental covers the days and the time that the group kitesurfing courses are running (12 hours per week).
The kitesurf gear includes a board, kite, helmet, trapeze, wetsuit, lifejacket.
- Level 0. Starting from zero experience.
- Level 1. The student can fly a kite on beach.
- Level 2. The student can body drag in the water and water re-launch the kite.
- Level 3. The student is able to do the water start.
- Level 4. Advanced level — able to ride upwind.
With a level 3 or above, semi-private tuition is recommended in order for the student’s skills to benefit the maximum from the kitesurf lessons and make the lessons the most enjoyable. With a level 4 — 5 gear rental could be considered.
1 — 4 weeks with instruction or gear rental and supervision
Group size: never exceeds four participants in a group course and two in a semi-private course.
Share this listing
Organized by Lenguaventura
Lenguaventura is a bilingual water sport summer camp for teenagers in Tarifa, Southern Spain.
Why choose Lenguavenura.com
Pioneers in running water sport camps for teens
Language program boosting communication skills
Friendly, long-standing and well run
Integration, community involvement and team spirit
You might be interested in
|02.07 — 09.07.2023||8||1330 €||Book|
|09.07 — 16.07.2023||8||1330 €||Book|
|16.07 — 23.07.2023||8||1330 €||Book|
|23.07 — 30.07.2023||8||1330 €||Book|
|02.07 — 16.07.2023||15||2575 €||Book|
|09.07 — 23.07.2023||15||2575 €||Book|
|16.07 — 30.07.2023||15||2575 €||Book|
|02.07 — 30.07.2023||29||4420 €||Book|